Since 2002, Transitions Liquidation Services, Inc. has been creating and executing move plans and property liquidation to assist in a stress-free transition to a new phase of life. As professional Move Managers, we have a commitment to helping older adults accomplish this transition in a compassionate and respectful manner.
We give our clients the ability to make planned decisions which achieve a smooth transition. Transitions Liquidation Services coordinates with multiple service providers when their services are needed. Our expertise in the process required to effect a seamless transition is both cost-effective and less emotionally draining for our clients. We reach out to these resources when necessary to provide a one-source solution.
Working with TLS provides peace of mind and freedom from worry of what to do with “all that stuff.”
Our Services include:
- Complimentary initial consultation to determine your goals and timeframe, review transition plans and items under consideration for retention or liquidation, and to develop a recommended statement of work.
- Consultative services, charged at an hourly rate, to create a move plan and coordination services, including:
- Layouts and floor plans
- Mover estimates
- Pre-packing, sorting, organization
- Oversight of the packing and prepping, loading, moving, and unloading
- Unpacking and set-up
- Consultative services, charged at an hourly rate, to determine house contents, values of items, possible sales or donations, including:
- Room-by-room inventory
- Written appraisals
- Antique dealer reviews
- Used furniture dealer reviews
- Consignment shop reviews
- Shredding services
- Investigation of eBay and other reliable sources for “like” products to establish current market prices
- Investigation of charities for donation, including pick-up
- Consultative services, charged at an hourly rate, to coordinate the disposal and/or donation of items which do not qualify for sale – includes obtaining the necessary donation tax documentation.
- Coordination of liquidations over a specific timeline, charged at a percent of gross revenues. On-site sales have a minimum commission fee to cover the cost of set-up, advertising and sales help. We will discuss the specifics of your sales outlet and the associated fees during our initial consultation.
- Initial sales of items to achieve a better “showing”
- Partial liquidations to match downsized living space
- Full liquidation of all household items
- Consultative services, charged at an hourly rate, to complete or coordinate other related services, including:
- Staging for home sales
- Dumpster rentals and clean-out services
- Plumbers, electricians, painters, etc.
- Moving services and storage facilities
- Broom swept final cleaning
- National and International shipments
Transitions Liquidation Services offers a full-range of downsizing and professional move management services which are customized to fit each client’s unique needs, including personal property liquidation.
Download the Transitions Liquidation’s Services brochure to learn more.